Many clients ask how to make an easy FECO/RSO infused tincture.
Below is an easy recipe to mix your own tinctures from FECO syringes - it's how we would do it.
Research and information provided by Coach Chela consulting is not intended as a substitute for medical advice, but to support you in your best life. We are here to help you find alternative treatments that might help you feel good and possibly get better.
Using +/-1000mg FECO syringes, the recipe below will make approximately two 30ml tinctures of +/-1000mg each.
Use more FECO and less oil to make a stronger tincture.
Keep in mind that 1g of FECO displaces 1.5ml of carrier oil.
If you have more syringes, use up to 8 to make a cup of tincture that you can store in a air tight jar and refill your tincture bottles.
To make +/-1000mg tinctures
2g FECO/RSO (+/-1000mg each)
1/4 cup (4 Tablespoons) organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
crock-pot or double boiler
glass measuring cup
2 - 30ml tincture bottles
Optional small funnel
To make 2500mg 30ml tinctures
Two and a half 1000mg FECO syringes, approximately 3.75ml FECO
26.25ml (1.75 Tablespoons) organic EVOO
To make two of these tinctures, you need to double the ingredients above
Five 1000mg FECO syringes, approximately 7.5ml FECO
52.5ml (3.5 Tablespoons) organic EVOO
● Begin by placing 1-2" of water in your crock-pot.
● Add organic EVOO to your measuring cup.
● Add your FECO/RSO into the organic oil and measuring cup.
● Cover the measuring cup with foil, place in the crock-pot, and turn the crock-pot to "Low" heat.
● Since the FECO/RSO Oil is already decarboxylated, all you need to do is wait at least 4 hours for the crock-pot to heat up the mixture and allow the FECO/RSO to dissolve. Overnight is okay.
● Remove the measuring cup from the crock-pot. Gently stir around. You can now pour your infused Oil into tincture bottles and store in a dark cool place.
This can also be done on the stovetop using a similar method with a double boiler
to gently heat the oil mixture in the measuring cup while stirring gently.
Always keep out of the reach of children and pets. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while using these or any other new medicine until you know how it will affect you.
Please find a healthcare professional skilled in cannabinoid therapies at the Society of Cannabis Clinicians website Practitioner Finder tool or by calling Leaf411.